Sunday, April 08, 2007

There's nothin' soft about hard times

I have had a draft blog that I've been working on for a while, and I just can't get it right. It's a source of frustration, compounded by the frustration of the said draft's topic. I'll take a nod from B. David and bulletize it.

  • Girl.
  • She had feeling in her gut that she couldn't shake.
  • We Ross-n-Rachel-ed at her request.
  • 2 months went by as she was spending time "re-focusing life priorities."
  • Potential new opportunity with her.

Honestly, this is about all I can verbalize about the $hizzle right now. I am my mind's own worst enemy. Who needs a devil's advocate when you've got the left side of your own brain? Maybe I'll be able to articulate more soon and thus "resurrect" the draft into a POST!

1 comment:

Brett said...

Sounds like you have also taken a nod from me in how your brain is treating the matter.