Thursday, April 14, 2005

DVD's

I never been a video freak, but since receiving one of those DVD/VCR combos for Christmas, I've been developing a DVD library. My collection currently consists of (in order of purchase/acquisition):

1. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (love this movie so much, I bought this about 2 yrs ago to watch at a friend's house...before I had my own machine.)
2. Jimmy Buffett "Mini-Matinee #1" (a collection of video snipits from various live concerts.....I know, I'm a parrot-geek.)
3. Blazing Saddles (no real man's collection is complete without it)
4. Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (a Wisconsin-Target impulse: I needed to hear - even it may be fake - Southerneese and look at mossy trees)
5. Gods and Generals (from the same $5 bin at Target)

Suggestions for others? I'm talking about great movies accompanied by some interesting features, extras.

6 comments:

Russell said...

gotta have Spaceballs

Michael said...

Office Space
Blues Brothers
Animal House

TV series...
Simpsons seasons 3-5
Seinfeld seasons 1-3
The Ben Stiller Show (complete)
SNL Best of Phil Hartman

Ludakit said...

Fight Club
Tombstone
Scarface
All 3 Matrix Movies
The Lost Boys
Anchorman (Screw Dodgeball)

Love Actually (every guy needs one good chick flick in case the time comes...I suggest this one)

Russell said...

Dodgeball is awesome a must own.

Ludakit said...

Fuck Dodgeball...that's my next post.

Brett said...

Airplane